Happy Women's Day


I copied this from my sis, Rehema K. Ngusaru facebook page. I loved the message. KICHWANGUMU.            "TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OUT THERE....THIS IS FOR YOU! I am a Beautiful Woman of God I am a capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman. I am far more precious than jewels and my value is far above rubies and pearls. Strength and dignity are my clothing and my position is strong and secure. I open my mouth with skillful and godly wisdom. The bread of idleness, gossip, discontent and self-pity I will not eat!....copied from www.beautiful-women-of-god.com HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO YOU ALL! MUCH LOVE...but you gotta love yourself more..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.