TB Joshua, Everything Big Starts Little...

I want to let you know that this record is not in anyway intended to show off – I mean, it is not a way of saying, “I have arrived”, but my own way of glorifying God for what He is doing in our lives. It is my own way of giving testimony to the goodness of God in my life. First, to show my total dependence on God and second, to encourage the weak that there is hope; Jesus is the hope.
 
Life is a warfare, and in a war there are many battles to be won. Each time God leads us through a battle, it is in our own interest to testify to His goodness, as a way of thanksgiving for not allowing our adversaries to triumph over us. If God had not overcome for us, there would be no need to show this record, just as there would be no need for this story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.