Rejection of a rejection letter

Dear Sir / Madam

RE: ADVERTISED POSITION: YOU’RE LETTER OF REJECTION

Thank you for your letter of 07th Jan. 2009. After careful
consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to
accept your refusal to offer me employment with your
company. This year I have been particularly fortunate in
receiving an unusually large number of rejection
letters.

With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible
for me to accept all refusals. Despite your company's outstanding
qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants,
I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time.
Therefore I will start work with your company on Monday 26Jan 2009
at 8.00 am.

I look forward to seeing you then.
Don't you worry calling me, I'll call you.

With kindest regards,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.