Friday good story...

This is very important for the Couples to know!! On the other   hand it is something special for the pretending, married busy Ladies. Enjoy it....
 

 THE MAID STORY!

 The maid wanted an increase in salary as a result of
 Gvt notification to the house-lords in Bongo.....

 The Madam was very upset about this and asked:
 "Now Maria, why do you want an increase?"

 Maria: Well Madam, there are three reasons why
 I want an increase.
 Thefirst is that I iron clothes better than you.

 Madam: "Who said you iron better than me?"

 Maria: "The Master said so."

 Madam: "Oh."

 Maria: "The second reason is that I am a
 better cook than you."

 Madam: "Nonsense, who said you were a
 better cook than me?"

 Maria: "The Master did."

 Madam: "Oh."

 Maria : "My third reason is that I am a better
  lover in BED than you."

 Madam (very upset now): "Did the Master say so as
 well?"
 Maria: "No Madam, the gardener did."

 SHE GOT THE PAY RAISED..new gown, shoes and
 asked NOT to expose the story to the Master!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.