Big up TZ... from our neighbour who was here for festive season!

I recently did a road trip from our Nairoberry to Dar n twas a trip to remember, damn!,journey started @ 7am n by 9:30 was @ Namanga after an hour I was cleared by both customs n I hit e road, road network in tz s excellent kudos, jus bfo arusha I was stopped by traffic police asked fo my passport n ish bt he was very friendly speaking excellent swahili, 

on reaching arusha I mistook MT meru for MT Kilimanjaro hehe, had lunch, drove around n proceeded to moshi wea I spent e night most hotels were full btw, next day e real journey began, e drive from moshi to dar s sooo long was doing 160 kmh bt still e car wasn't going anywhere, 

was stopped severally by traffic fo overspeeding dudes got speedguns n ey dressed in white Lol in kenya only navy soldiers dress in white, reached dar @ around 4,n got a friendly guy by the name of adriano who showed me around, fell in love wit Dar, friendly n welcoming people, 

beautiful city n even mo beautiful women unlike our kenyan women Tz women know how to treat a guy even got me thinking I got to marry a Tz woman, well after 3 days of enjoying Dar I made e journey back through tanga to Mombasa, n finally back to Nairobi,big up Tz such a lovely country n people esp e women, I wanna move to Tz permanently, Word.

STORY FROM JamiiForum...

WABONGO TUAMKE... OHOOO! KICHWANGUMU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.