Poor Daddy and Rich Daddy Comments...

S/No.
POOR DADY COMMENTS
RICH DADY COMMENTS
1
Work for a corporation
Own the corporation
2
Be a smart person
Know how to hire smart people
3
The Love of Money is the root of all evil
The lack of Money is the root of all evil
4
I can't afford it
How can I afford it?
5
The Rich should pay more in taxes to take care of those less fortunate.
Taxes punish those who produce and reward those who don't produce
6
Study hard so you can find a good company to work for.
Study hard so you can find a good company to buy
7
I'm not rich because I have you kids.
I must be rich because I have you Kids.
8
When it comes to money, play it safe. Don't take risks
When it comes to money, Learn to manage risks.
9
Our Home is our largest investment and our greatest asset.
My house is a Liability
10
Taught to write an impressive resume so one could find a good job.
taught to write a strong business plans so one could create jobs.
11
Money doesn't matter
Money is power
12
I work for Money.
Money works for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.