Jose Mourinho's comments after yesterdays match with Barca...


"Another miracle with 10 men wasn't possible," said an angry Mourinho, whose side were overwhelmed 5-0 on their previous visit to the Camp Nou this season
"Yes, I think we are eliminated. We will go to Camp Nou with everything and to get a result but I can't see it.
"We will be without Pepe and (Sergio) Ramos who didn't do anything and neither did I.
"I just want to know why? Why did Pepe get sent off? I just want someone to explain. Why did it happen?
"If I say what I think my career ends today. "
"Sometimes I am a little bit disgusted to live in this world, but this is the world we live in.
"If we go there (Nou Camp) and score a goal, they will kill us again. We have no chance. They have to get to the final and that's that."
Scandals
"Congratulations to a fantastic football team," Mourinho added in bizarre post-match press conference.
"But congratulations for all they have as well, it must be difficult to get to get all this power. Where does this power come from?
Mourinho highlighted Barca's semi-final victory over his former club Chelsea in 2009, the Inter Milan semi-final from last season and now "the scandal of the Bernabeu," suggesting unfair red cards were issued to teams playing the Catalan side.
"This thing happens in each semi-final," he said. "I am here just to ask this question and I hope to get the answer one day.
"I respect him (Barca coach Pep Guardiola) a great deal as a coach and a person... but I would like to see him win a Champions League without scandals."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.