Little Johnny again...

Johnny walked into class every Morning with a black eye.
Teacher:- what's wrong?
Johnny :- our house is very small. Myself, my mum and dad; we sleep on the same bed. Every night my dad asks, 'Johnny r u sleeping?'
Then I say No & then he slaps my face & gives me a Black eye"
Teacher:- 2nite when ur dad asks again, keep dead quiet & don't answer.
The following morning Johnny comes back with a severe black eye again.
Teacher:- My goodness why the black eye again?
Johnny:- Dad asked me again, Johnny are u sleeping?
I shut up & kept mute.
Then my dad & my mom started moving, u know, at the same time Mum was breathing seriously, kicking her legs up frantically & squealing like a hyena on the bed.
Then my dad asked my mum, are u coming?
Mum said, Yes I'm coming, are u coming too?
Dad answered:- Yes.
They don't usually go anywhere without me so I said, wait for me,
I'm also coming.:O X_X. And he gave me a black eye again, poor Johnny...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.