Msaada tutani...


My name is Cassandra Moloi

I'm 28 years old and I have no kids and I'm single. I have 5 degrees and a very successful business enterprise all over S.A. My wish is to meet a loving, kind, honest and caring man to share my wealth and love with. I am willing to accept his kids and if he's unemployed it's not a problem as money is not a problem.

I have a fleet of cars including a Hammer, Golf5, Nissan Navara, and BMW
Anaconda.
I love pet dogs and nature. I have 2 houses in Bedfordview and Bassonia and 4 holiday homes including 1 overseas. I also love traveling but so far there has been no companion as men often feel intimidated by my wealth. I'm not arrogant. I am beautiful, sexy, witty have a good sense of humor and a lovely smile.

If you are interested or have a brother or friend that might be,

call me on 084 774 2062.

Wishing to meet you soon.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hehehehe,
i would love to date her, give me her phone number.

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.