Hatari hii...

Sipho: Dad I want to marry Zandile

Dad: No ways my son, Zandile is your sister, her father was working in
JHB so I had a relationship with her Mum and She gave birth to Zandile, but please don't tell your Mum.

GOOD TO JUST LAUGH
Sipho: Okay Dad.
Six months later Sipho had courted another lady called Zingisa.
Sipho: Dad I have Zingisa now and I want to marry her.
Dad: Son She is also my daughter, Her farther was also working at the Mines so I pregnanted her Mum, please don't tell your Mum again.
Sipho had no other means but to let his Mum know about this.
Sipho: Mum I wanted to marry Zandile but Dad told me that She is his child, again I went to Zingisa, again He told me the same story, what is happening?
Mum: Dont worry my Son, go on with your plans, you can marry whoever between the two.
Sipho: How Mum because they are my sisters.
Mum: You are not his child, He used to sleep out so Dlamini our neighbour is your father.
Sipho fainted and died.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.