TGIF... or what?

A man tells his doctor his wife hasn’t wanted sex for months, and the doctor suggests a consultation with her. so the wife comes into surgery and tells the doctor: ‘Every morning, i take a cab to work. I never have any cash on me, and the driver always ask:

‘So, are you going to pay today, or what?’ And i take the ‘Or what’ option. ‘That means I’m late getting to work, where the boss asks me: ‘So, are we going to make a note of your poor time-keeping, or what?’ And I take the ‘or what’.

‘So by the time i get home, I’m tired out and i don’t want any more sex.’The doctor pauses then asks: ‘So, are we going to tell your husband, or what?’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.