braza tyler perry

“Tyler Perry tried to commit suicide during his abusive childhood, after suffering at the hands of a violent father. The 38-year-old failed, and later changed his name to disassociate himself from his miserable upbringing.
Perry - born Emmett Perry - says, ‘As a kid, I considered suicide and even attempted it a couple of times because I thought it would be easier to be dead. I remember when I was 17, I did something that ticked (my father) off - something minor. My father grabbed me, threw me to the floor and stomped me.
There were times when I felt I wasn’t going to make it. It was nothing but the grace of God that helped me make it through. It was more frustration than anything - not wanting to be in that situation anymore.’”

We got to give it up to Tyler - he’s truly an inspirational brother.

kwa kweli braza ni mfano wa kuigwa, kwa wasiomjua. ni muigizaji mzuri sana wa sinema, hivi karibuni ametoa sinema moja na janet jackson inaitwa "why did i get married" nashauri wadau mkaione.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAMILIA YANGU ILIPOTEMBELEA KIJIJI CHA WATOTO YATIMA CHA FURAHA MBWENI KINACHOSIMAMIWA NA MASISTA WA KATOLIKI WA SHIRIKA LA KIMISIONARI LA BIKIRA MARIA MAMA WA YATIMA SIKU YA JUMAPILI TAREHE 17 JANUARI 2016

Rest In Peace Son of Africa, Meles Zenawi.